All meetings are held at the Stebbing Village Hall, Mill Lane, Stebbing, Essex, CM6 3SL. Entry is free to members and guests are charged £2.
Five meetings are held per year on the second Monday of the months of February, April, June, September and November. All meetings start at 8 p.m. The meetings always consist of a guest speaker on a local subject and there is always a display of different documents and photographs from our archives.
In addition we arrange occasional visits to interesting and appropriate venues during the summer months for which there may be a charge in order to cover costs.
- 10th February 2020: 1912 Stebbing Sanitation Survey, More Stebbing Photographs and A.G.M.
- THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED. 20th April 2020: Dr Jane Pearson – For Better, for Worse, Weddings Before 1753 – Noisy and violent!
- THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED. 8th June 2020: Tony Crosby – Chelmsford Industrial Trail
- 14th September 2020: Kate Cole – Witches of Elizabethan Essex.
- 9th November 2020: Peter Layzell – Letters from Ypres.